The leading Russian Waste Management exhibition
WasteTech is a unique platform that brings together representatives of government, business and society, thereby helping to solve the problems of the waste management sector.
WasteTech provides an opportunity to get acquainted with the latest equipment and technologies for the collection, recycling and disposal of waste, as well as learn about the experience of the leading regional operators in the country.
WasteTech 2019 is:
- 209 participants from 19 countries
- 84 new members
- 6,020 unique visitors
- 12 events of the business program
To meet, communicate, share ideas, experiences and emotions, get inspiration and develop your business in a favorable environment will help online services of WasteTech.
In 2019, WasteTech exposition presented 209 leading domestic and foreign manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, technologies and services for the environmental sector: waste management and recycling, waste processing into energy, water and air protection.
- Facility management, utilities
- Waste sorting
- Waste transportation
- Storage and reloading of waste
- Waste recycling
- Waste disposal
- Equipment for landfills
- Landfill reclamation
- Recycling of waste into energy. Bioenergy
- Products and products from recycled materials, waste-free technologies and waste minimization
- Wastewater treatment, sludge treatment. Sewer
- Mobile and stationary sanitary facilities. Toilets
- Green technology. Alternative energy sources
- Winter and summer street cleaning. Road care, landscaping
- Control and monitoring, automation of technological processes
- Quality control
- Laboratory, measuring and control equipment
- Air cleaning
- Industrial washing and cleaning
- Rehabilitation of water bodies
- Rehabilitation of contaminated areas
- Aspiration and ventilation systems in industrial processes
- Pipes and elements of pipelines for drainage systems (sewage, drainage, etc)
- Pipes and pipeline elements for water supply systems
- Pipes and pipeline elements for gas supply systems
- Pipes and elements of pipelines for heating systems
- Pipes and elements of pipelines for power supply and communication systems
- Materials for the production of pipes
- Equipment for pipe production
- Machines, mechanisms and materials for the operation of pipeline systems
- Diagnostics of pipelines
- Corrosion protection
- Laying and repair of pipelines
- Operation of pipeline systems
- Technologies and equipment for pipeline diagnostics
- Technologies, machines, mechanisms and materials for trenchless pipeline repair
- Technologies, machines, mechanisms and materials for trenchless pipeline construction
- Technologies, machines, mechanisms and materials for repair of pipelines
- Technologies, machines, mechanisms and materials for the construction of pipelines
- Pipeline accessories
Over 10 specialized events are held on WasteTech Forum, which aimed at the industry dialogue on the challenges and opportunities for the development of the waste management industry. World experts and representatives of leading companies in the industry will talk about current trends and professional experience.
Development of the waste management industry
Experience and innovative approaches in the field of processing, recycling and disposal of production and consumption waste.
Conference on wastewater treatment plant
The best solutions for the design, operation and maintenance of sewage treatment plants.
Waste Management Summit WasteTech Connect
A series of personal meetings between regional waste management operators and equipment manufacturers.
Media about the Show
“The future of cleaning and recycling of household waste, which is not far off, is vividly demonstrated at the Waste Tech exhibition in Moscow. Smart containers go online themselves, you can control public utilities online, and mountains of garbage are quickly turning into fertilizer.”
“WasteTech, an international exhibition on waste management, opened in Moscow. It presents advanced technologies that allow you to dispose of garbage without harm to the environment.”
“Smart bins, mobile sorting and processing complexes, shredders that can give a second life to almost all types of garbage. The lion's share of unique equipment is Russian-made. Shown new products at WasteTech - the largest event in the waste management industry.”
“200 companies from 18 countries at WasteTech: advanced solutions for air and water purification, equipment for transporting and recycling garbage - a course for smart solutions not only in the West - at every second stand Russian developments, including innovative ones.”
Show Days and Venue
September 8 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
September 9 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
September 10 (Thur): 10:00 - 17:00
Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia
By public transport:
Myakinino metro station (Line 3, Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya)
Exit № 2 (internal passage from the subway) and Exit № 3 (on the street)
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.