Don't miss Aquatherm Moscow international online conference on September 30!
Aquatherm Moscow, the largest in Russia and Eastern Europe international exhibition of heating,water supply, ventilation, air conditioning and pool equipment, organize its free international online conference
"European and Russian heating, ventilation, air conditioning, regrigeration (HVAC/R) market: current state, prospects and ways to enter the Russian market".
It will run in English on September 30 from 12:00 till 14:00 (CES) in Zoom.
The online conference will be extremely useful to manufacturers and suppliers interested in expanding their sales geography and increasing sales, as well as to HVAC/R specialists who may find out new techniques and get professional advice.
You will learn at the online conference about:
- latest technologies and tendencies on the European heating, air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration market
- buyers' potential of the Russian ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration market
- useful tips on entering the Russian heating, air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration market and finding clients
- post-pandemic new requirements and preferences of buyers in ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration equipment
- ambitious CO2 goals for the European market
- Ecodesign Renewables RED and Building EPBD in Europe
European state regulations in the ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration industry, their implementation and etc.
Speakers of the online conference are the world-famous experts:
- Andreas Lücke, General Executive Manager, BDH
- Frank Hovorka, REHVA President
- Claus Händel, Senior Technical Consultant of FGK and Technical Secretary of EVIA
- Marco Buoni, President of the European Association of Installers and Contractors, AREA
- Georgey Litvinchuk, Russian VAC/R market expert, Founder & Directort of the Litvinchuk Marketing company
Just register online for free! It will take 2 min only, after that you will receive an email with the link and credentials to join the conference.
European and Russian heating, ventilation, air conditioning, regrigeration (HVAC/R) market: current state, prospects and ways to enter the Russian market