Effective Event for Business Development
Annually key industry players present equipment and technologies for the municipal and environmental sectors of Russia at WasteTech.
The exhibition is visited by more than 6,000 industry professionals from Russia and other countries.
WasteTech online services help to get the maximum from the event.
Participation in WasteTech will allow you to:
- Increase sales
- Expand Sales Geography
- Open a new business line
- Assess the competitive environment and sector potential
- Attract new customers and maintain relationships with existing ones
- Meet with world experts and identify ways to develop business
The high business effectiveness of the show is approved by high quality of visitors:
- 62% are senior and middle management;
- 78% are decision makers or influencing purchases;
- 87% plan to purchase equipment and products as a result of the visiting.
We offer you a choice of several pricing decisions directly related to the location of your stand. Exhibition halls are divided into several segments with different cost of renting space. This zoning of the exposition allows finding a compromise between the price and location of your stand and solving the problems of your business practically in any budget.
Please choose the most appropriate Stand construction type at WasteTech 2022.
Official National Pavilions
Do not miss an exceptional chance to register for the largest Russian waste management exhibition - WasteTech 2022!
Advertising and Sponsorship
Sponsorship and advertising opportunities are an effective way to attract the attention to your products and brands before, whithin and after the show days.
Additional promotion tools provide a wide coverage of target audience: managers and specialists of agro-industrial complexes and food production, metallurgy and mining, representatives of pulp and paper mills, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, oil refineries, employees of engineering and fuel and energy complexes, construction and other industries.
Promotional tools of WasteTech will allow you to increase the number of visitors at your company stand and strengthen the commercial efficiency of participation.
Take an advantage of online services and use helpful materials for exhibiting
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Recommended stands to learn more about in visitor registration form,
- Customized lists of matching stands for visitors on their entry tickets and badges,
- Matchmaking emails with the list to send individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in Reed Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Create badges for every on-stand team member - it’s required at least to enter the show halls.
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share that with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you will easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honorable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Reed Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Reed Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Manage your team even if you're not onsite – see online statistics on their daily (or event hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floorplan and onsite business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Reed Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Hotels & Accommodation
Where to Stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2,000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.