Special conditions for participation for German companies at WasteTech 2020
Do not miss an exceptional chance to register for the largest Russian waste management exhibition - WasteTech 2020!
Federal Ministry of Germany for Economic Affairs and Energy has included WasteTech 2020 in the official program of foreign trade fairs
Get the opportunity to create your own business in Russia by participating at the main event for waste management, recycling, environmental technologies and renewable energy in Russia and the CIS!
- Russia has massive infrastructural needs in waste management sector, making it a very attractive export market
- Russia’s economic freedom score is 58.9, making its economy the 98th freest in the 2019 Index
- Germany Exports to Russia was 26.88 billion euros during 2018 (25.60 billion euros in 2017, +5%, according to the UN database)
- Germany was both the largest importer of goods from and the largest exporter of goods to Russia
- FDI by German businesses in Russia increased by a 33% within the 1st quarter of 2019 (compared to the 1st quarter of 2018, according to the Russian-German Chamber of Commerce)
- Lack of technology and equipment in Russia
- Russia launched the Federal Project Ecology that has to provide approve environmental situation in Russia. The project includes 3 Federal program at waste management: construction of solid waste sorting and processing facilities, creation of infrastructure for hazardous waste, clean country (rehabilitation of polluted territories and landfill remediation).
- FIND new partners and expand your business.
- Get contacts of major buyers from Russia and the CIS countries.
- Get feedback of the potential customers in Russia on new products and services.
You have two options to exhibit:
Get more information in General Conditions for participation of the German companies at exhibitions abroad