Do not miss an exceptional chance to register for the largest Russian waste management exhibition - WasteTech 2021!
Federal Ministry of Germany for Economic Affairs and Energy has included WasteTech 2021 in the official program of foreign trade fairs
Get the opportunity to create your own business in Russia by participating at the main event for waste management, recycling, environmental technologies and renewable energy in Russia and the CIS!
- Russia has massive infrastructural needs in waste management sector, making it a very attractive export market
- Russia’s economic freedom score is 58.9, making its economy the 98th freest in the 2019 Index
- Germany Exports to Russia was 26.88 billion euros during 2018 (25.60 billion euros in 2017, +5%, according to the UN database)
- Germany was both the largest importer of goods from and the largest exporter of goods to Russia
- FDI by German businesses in Russia increased by a 33% within the 1st quarter of 2019 (compared to the 1st quarter of 2018, according to the Russian-German Chamber of Commerce)
- Lack of technology and equipment in Russia
- In January 2019 national project “Ecology” with total budget €56bln was launched. Its global goal is to improve environmental protection across Russia by 2024. The project includes 3 Federal programs for waste management: construction of solid waste sorting and processing facilities, creation of infrastructure for hazardous waste, clean country (rehabilitation of polluted territories and landfill remediation).
- FIND new partners and expand your business.
- Get contacts of major buyers from Russia and the CIS countries.
- Get feedback of the potential customers in Russia on new products and services.
For stand booking please contact Mrs. Ulla Pittscheidt – firstname.lastname@example.org