Conference "Design and operation of sewage treatment plants - problems and solutions"
The international conference held as part of the WasteTech Forum, it is one of the main events of the utilities industry in Russia and neighboring countries.
- Legal regulation of discharges of treated wastewater into water bodies and the city sewer network;
- Recommendations for assessing the correctness of the technical and commercial proposal for the reconstruction / new construction of treatment facilities;
- Problems of CBS operation and ways to solve them;
- Remove unpleasant odors from sewage installations. Modern methods and technologies;
- The choice of technologies for wastewater treatment and sludge treatment on the example of successful projects;
- Promising technologies implemented in sewage treatment plants and examples of using the product of wastewater treatment and sludge treatment.
Achievement of the goals of the federal project “Clean Water” is inherently connected with the quality work of the treatment facilities. This conference is devoted to various aspects of the design, operation and maintenance of sewage treatment plants: assessment of technology efficiency, technological parameters and their monitoring, operating experience and reliability of facilities, management and control, and other problems.